Terms And Conditions
The following terms and conditions outlined on this page serve as the legal agreement between the customer (hereafter referred to as “You” or “User”) and www.hrtoolkit.co.in (hereafter referred to as “We,” “Us,” “Our,” or similar), a company that offers a wide range of materials and Documents which aims to help entrepreneurs, HR managers & students in managing, and eventually, expanding their business.
It is strongly advised by www.hrtoolkit.co.in that you read this agreement thoroughly before continuing the use of the website, upon which you agree to the provisions stated in this agreement. If, however, you do not agree to any or all parts of this document, please discontinue the use of the website immediately.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This agreement, known hereafter as the Terms and Conditions, is legally binding and enforceable. Users have been previously advised to read the contents of the agreement before proceeding with service use. As a user, your continued use of www.hrtoolkit.co.in services shall immediately indicate you have read the terms and conditions, and have therefore agreed upon the provisions stated herein. This states that you shall accept any liability or obligation that arises from your continued use of the website. Any violations of the provisions stated in the agreement may hold you accountable for liabilities in court.
The toolkit once purchased customer will be eligible for updates till one year, if he wishes to continue he will have to resubscribe.
All documents are made by HR Consultants and lawyers and are legally compliant in India with the governing laws
AUTHORIZED USE OF WEBSITE
The User is authorized to use www.hrtoolkit.co.in services only in accordance with the Terms and in good faith.
The User agrees that the services provided by the website shall not be used negligently, for fraudulent purposes, or in unlawful manners. Similarly, the User shall agree not to be involved in any conduct or action that could damage the interests or rights of www.hrtoolkit.co.in.
The User shall not interfere with the function of the website or its services, most particularly in impersonating another user or person. The User shall agree not to carry out actions that could damage, make unavailable, overload, deteriorate, or impede the normal use of www.hrtoolkit.co.in and other related services, as these actions could interfere with the services offered by the website. The use of robots, spiders, and other mechanisms, mobile application programs, or tool access, to control or copy any part of the website or the services offered are also prohibited, as is any other action contrary to the ordinary use of www.hrtoolkit.co.in, or which infringes its interests without its express prior authorization. Similarly, obtaining, or attempting to obtain contents of the website using methods or systems not authorized by www.hrtoolkit.co.in is also prohibited.
The User shall also be responsible for ensuring all the requirements, equipment, and software necessary for the use of the services featured on www.hrtoolkit.co.in, and cover any costs required for the use of services provided.
The rights granted upon the user under the Terms and Conditions are personal and shall not be assigned to third parties, including affiliates or entities that are part of the same groups of companies, totally or partially, by any means without prior express and written consent from www.hrtoolkit.co.in. Upon the provision of the services, the website can publish advertising to the provided services, whether related to the searched contents or not, which is expressly accepted by the user.
NOTIFICATIONS AND EMAILS
Providing www.hrtoolkit.co.in your email address consents to the website’s use of such to send you service-related notices, such as those required by law, in lieu of communication via postal mail. Your email address may also be used to send you other messages such as changes to Service Features and/or special offers via our Newsletter. www.hrtoolkit.co.in may provide other notifications via email notice, “push” mobile notifications, or through posting of information on the www.hrtoolkit.co.in website, as determined necessary. www.hrtoolkit.co.in reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to registered users. It is not responsible, however, for any automatic filtering that you or your network provider may apply to notifications sent to the email address provided to www.hrtoolkit.co.in.
IMAGERY, CLIPS, TYPEFACES
All images, typefaces graphic designs, and artwork featured in the website are royalty-free. They form integral parts of the products offered on www.hrtoolkit.co.in. The distribution or usage of these, separate from the template designs, are prohibited. Doing so will be considered a violation of the terms and conditions agreement.
Validity of Purchase:
The documents can be downloaded by you within 1 year of purchasing the product, once downloaded you will receive updates till one year you can come to the website and download the same, if you fail to download documents HR Toolkit will not provide you with any refund or compensation for the same, if you still want to receive updates for the product after your subscription is over you will have to renew the product, the renewal price will be the price that is currently going on the website.
DOCUMENT FILES AND TEMPLATES
Business and legal document templates available on the website remains the sole property of www.hrtoolkit.co.in. Any use of the content without permission or standard license from the site shall deem the act as a violation of Intellectual Property Rights of the company and is therefore prohibited.
Upon download of a template under the standard license, you will be given the right to modify, alter, or change the template in any way as you see fit. However, the prerogative remains yours, and www.hrtoolkit.co.in is not under obligation to do any redesign of the product for your benefit.
ERRORS, CORRECTIONS, AND CHANGES
www.hrtoolkit.co.in does not represent or warrant that the Site be error-free, virus-free, or free from other harmful components, nor do we guarantee that defects will be corrected. The website does not represent or warrant that the information made available will be accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. We may make amendments to the features, functionality, or content of www.hrtoolkit.co.in at any time. We also reserve the right, within our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information, or other content as we deem fit.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CLAIMS
The website respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an item or any content on the www.hrtoolkit.co.in website infringes on any intellectual property right, including copyright, please take a look at the rights policy page or contact us.
www.hrtoolkit.co.in reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement. We also take it upon ourselves to take action as we deem appropriate, including but not limited to the following: reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties; disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities. These information may include details relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses, and traffic information as necessary. Please do not hesitate to contact us. for suspected unlawful activities.
LINKING TO THIRD-PARTY SOURCES
- Linking to www.hrtoolkit.co.in: We reserve the right to insist that any link to www.hrtoolkit.co.in be discontinued. The ability to link to the website shall also be revoked as the website finds necessary.
- Links from hrtoolkit.co.in: The hrtoolkit.co.in website and template downloads may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control or responsibility over anything posted on third-party sites, nor do we endorse or sponsor those sites, even those affiliated to us.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES
The products displayed on the hrtoolkit.co.in website are on an “as is” basis. They are, therefore excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable laws, from any warranty, expressed or implied, including any qualities for satisfaction or fitness. These products, which are available to users for free, are not due for return or refund, except under the following circumstances:
- The non-delivery of a product due to mailing issues with the email provider. In this situation, we recommend contacting the website directly for assistance. Such claims of non-delivery shall be submitted within seven (7) days from the order date, otherwise, the product is assumed to have been downloaded and received accordingly.
- In case of double payment, the refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 2-3 days.
- Problems with downloading or unzipping product files shall be directed to the Technical Support Team. Failure to contact the company regarding such problem within three days shall render the product download successful.
- In case of a wrong purchase, the refund will not be initiated. The reason being you can’t return the product to us because it is a digital product and not a physical product. That’s why we also can’t initiate the refund.
- Major defects upon any of the products will allow for reimbursement of the product by way of replacement of the product with another. However, please be informed that temporary access to your server may be requested. Failure or refusal to provide access shall deem you unqualified for such reimbursement.
www.hrtoolkit.co.in is not liable for damages that may arise from your use, or inability to do so, of the services and products provided. These services include, but are not limited to the following: lost profits, direct or indirect damages, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
The User is solely responsible for their own accounts, passwords, and related access. All activities taking place under their account is under the sole responsibility of the account holder and www.hrtoolkit.co.in will not, cannot, shall not be held liable for its unauthorized use.
Links to www.hrtoolkit.co.in found in other websites, on the other hand, are beyond the control of the company.
The Terms and Conditions agreement shall be interpreted, construed, and governed by the appropriate laws, and www.hrtoolkit.co.in has the right to commence and prosecute any legal action before a competent court of jurisdiction to obtain an injunction or relief in any event appropriate for the company to do so. No action unless explicitly written, shall be construed as a waiver to the rights and privileges of www.hrtoolkit.co.in as owners of the website. Any provision in this agreement deemed unenforceable by court shall not affect other valid provisions as outlined in the agreement.
hrtoolkit.co.in serves the right to change, modify, amend, or terminate its Terms and Conditions, along with sale of products and services, without prior notice.
Parties involved in this agreement shall hereby agree and prefer that all other subsequent agreements shall be written and communicated in the English language.
Terms and conditions stated in the provisions of this agreement shall hereby be deemed enforceable, effective immediately.
www.hrtoolkit.co.in shall not be liable for loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way due to the following circumstances:
- any errors or omissions from the website, as well as any services or products obtainable therefrom,
- the unavailability or interruption of the website or any features thereof,
- your use of the website,
- the content found on www.hrtoolkit.co.in, or
- any delays or failures in performance beyond the control of the website.
The aggregate liability of www.hrtoolkit.co.in, in connection with any claims arising out of, or relating to the site and/or its products, information, documents, and services provided herein shall not exceed Rs.3000 and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which users may have against us.
As a user, you agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of hrtoolkit.co.in in any other medium which includes automated or non-automated “scraping.”
- These automated systems include, but are not limited to “robots,” “spiders,” and “offline readers,” among others, to access www.hrtoolkit.co.in in a manner that sends more request messages than what can be reasonably produced in a period than humanly possible with the use of conventional online web browsers. Such use revokes the permission to use materials from hrtoolkit.co.in.
- Transmitting spam, chain letters, and other unsolicited promotional email materials.
- Attempting to interfere with or compromise the system integrity or security, as well as decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running hrtoolkit.co.in
- Taking action that could impose, as determined by hrtoolkit.co.in at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our website.
- Uploading invalid and illegal data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through hrtoolkit.co.in.
- Collecting or harvesting any personal information, such as account names and emails from hrtoolkit.co.in.
- Using the website for commercial solicitation.
- Impersonating another person or misrepresenting affiliations with other persons or entities, engaging in fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity.
- Interfering with the proper working of hrtoolkit.co.in
- Accessing content on the website through unconventional means other than those provided or authorized by hrtoolkit.co.in
- Bypassing the measures used to prevent or restrict access to the website, including, but not limited to features that prevent or restrict the use, copying of any content, or enforcing limitations on use of the website.
For any questions or comments regarding the terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us. at www.hrtoolkit.co.in.